It’s been awhile since i have done a show, and yes I am to do two shows a month. And technically i did last month. I was a guest on Ruby Slippers on CIUT in April. I am totally copping out and counting that.
Here’s another mess of music what else can I tell you? Listen to the show for some fun facts.
Everything and the Kitchen Sink is now in it’s 5th year of existing. Crazy, right?
If you can’t support the show via Patreon , that’s cool but there are other ways that you can support the show without dipping into your wallet. You can post a link of the show on your social media platforms, retweet my show links via twitter. Hell, you could even like the shows facebook page.
The best way to keep this going, is to help spread the word of the show and well continuing to listen, of course.I still haven’t made it to 100 shows.My logic, if you do the math, 100 shows at a weekly show; means that show has been around for only two years.
I have seen many music and pop culture podcasts give up after 2 years, after 3 years sometimes they comeback from a break. But man it’s time to come back from a break. I’ve been there. With having a patreon, its partially about keeping the lights on the show for sure, but it also holds me accountable to do stuff, not flake out or give up so quickly.
Rant over. Thank you for digging Everything and the Kitchen Sink for all these years.
- Elvis Costello – Sketches from Unfaithful Music Disappearing Ink
- Elvis Costello- Almost Blue
- The Clash – Know Your Rights (Instrumental Dub)
- The Boxer Rebellion – Weapon
- Chuck Berry – Johnny B. Goode
- The Rolling Stones – Too Rude
- De La Soul – Sho Nuff
- Joe Strummer and The Mescaleros – Armagideon Time (Live 2002)
- The Coat Hangers – Make It Right
- Christian D and The Hangovers – Keep On Rocking
- The Dead Kennedys – MTV Get Off The Air
- Dearly Beloved – Run For Your Life
- Simone Denny – Your Love Fades Away
- Joe Strummer and The Mescaleros – Get Down Moses (Live at Acton Town Hall)
Here is the super cool link to the Studios for Schools. Go buy something and help a kid learn a new skill.
Check out the very cool review of Dearly Beloved’s album and help their music still have momentum.
And last but not least, the most stunning, sexy, and soulful music video that has ever come out of Canada. Simone Denny’s Your Love Fades Away